Adventure tours

Chorro River

For Adventurers


Found exploring the river nature

Savegre River

Family-friendly Fun


Paddling down-river


We specialize in White Water River Rafting, our head guide competes internationally and we focus on showing Costa Rica nature through the  river. We have experienced certified rafting guides with national and international rafting rescue certification all rivers. We run different rivers as seasonal they may vary. We primarily run two levels:

Savegre River (Class II & III)

Chorro River (Class III & IV)

The Savegre River is a family-friendly river. You do not require experience. We paddle down for about is 11km (2/3hours) with a scenery of jungle wildlife from toucans, incredible plants and sloths on route. There are fun flat pools to swim and incredible waterfall spots for a quick refreshment. 

Min. Requirement is 4 people

The Chorro River is a more adventure seeking river. It has fast and fun rapids, with an spectacular canyon backdrop. Here we ask for previous adventure experience and swimming is required. The river stretches for 7km (1.5hour) with fast paddle down. 

Min. Requirement is 3 people

Beginner Class

Easy conditions


is everything


Dropping in

Surf Class

Dominical Waves


We love all things water, surfing in particular. It is a great stress-relief activity, which you can to continue worldwide on your travels. We in the 2-hour surf class help you explore surfing as an element of fun and also to help develop water sport. The class is in Playa Dominical a beach break with great conditions all year round, warm water and no surf crowds.

Beginner Surf

Intermediate & Advanced Surf

Beginner Surf class consists of 40% safety and technique with instructor and the rest 60% in water learning how to surf in white-wash waves. 

Surf Coaching classes consists of 20% on how to develop stretches, a technique for endurance and the rest 80% a personalized class 1 instructor per 2 students showing how to read waves, catch waves alone and manevour your board. 

Surf Class Dependent on Tide

No miniumum required

Explore Costa Rica

Lush Waterfalls

Hidden Pools

the whole family can join

Incredible Sights

Isolated spots to explore

Seasonal Waterfalls

Get driven to the best spots


South Costa Rica finest element are its waterfalls, we take you on unique waterfall falls, and they vary on element. We guarantee to see the best waterfalls of the season, an authentic local lunch with an experienced nature guide showing you know-how of the area and one-of-kind adventure. We offer two waterfalls:

Uvita Waterfall 

Diamante Waterfall 

The Uvita canyon is a great first canyoneering trip for anyone looking for a fun, exciting experience surrounded by beautiful Costa Rican nature. 5 rappels with a max hight of 45 ft give clients plenty of chances to enjoy the thrill of canyoneering in a safe and enjoyable environment.

The canyon in San Salvador on the lower Diamanté offers an amazing canyoneering experience for those seeking an epic adventure. With the highest rappel of 150 ft, a 25 ft cliff jump (that can be rappelled if clients prefer), and a 20 ft water slide there is plenty of opportunity for the adrenaline seekers have an unforgettable experience. Incredible scenic and exhilarating but also somewhat physically demanding.

Min. Requirement of 3 people

Exclusive Offer


Have a friend or family coming to Costa Rica and want to give them special present? Not sure what tour they might like?

Let them choose what adventure suites their holiday with us. 

Phone Number: +506-8446-1515