SURFING

Beginner Surf class consists of 40% safety and technique with instructor and the rest 60% in water learning how to surf in white-wash waves. 

BEGINNER

SURF CLASS

  • All can participate
  • White-wash Waves (Sand Beach Break)

  • Duration: 2 hours
  • Time dependent on tides

$60

What's included?

2-hour surf class

1 instructor per max. 2 students

Snacks & Water

Boards

Transport

Coaching surf classes consists of 20% on how to develop stretches, a technique for endurance and the rest 80% a personalized class 1 instructor per 2 students showing how to read waves, catch waves alone and manevour your board. 

INTERMEDIATE 

& ADVANCED

SURF CLASS

  • Need previous              surf experience
  • Green Waves            (Beach Break)
  • Duration: 2 hours
  • Time dependent on tides

$60

What to bring?

Sunblock

Hat

Towel

Sunglasses

Camera

Bathing Suit

Rashguard

Extra water

Exclusive Offer

Get GIFT CARD 

Have a friend or family coming to Costa Rica. Not sure what tour they might like?

Let them choose what adventure suites them. 

Contact Information
Phone: +506 84422300
Mobile: +506 86734988
Email: info@crexplorertours.com
Location
Office is  located in Playa Dominical 
Domi Plaza Complex - 2nd Floor (next to Soccer Field)